Link Whisper Pro - Quickly Build Smart Internal Links

i edited from cpanel file manager, it worked

1 Like

The fix is working, Thanks festinger!

1 Like

@everyone - it’s imported to follow this guide in order to activate Link Whisper:

2.0 is fresh out of the oven with some major new features :slight_smile:

1 Like

Link Whisper Pro - Quickly Build Smart Internal Links has been updated to 1.9.5

Version 2.0 is not preactivated yet and it requires time in order to get it working :slight_smile: .

We will upload this version as soon as possible.

how we doing on version 2.0?

No updates unfortunately =(.

Still nothing on 2.0?

Unfortunately, not.

Anybody got the Site Interlinking within Link Whisper working? Just wondering if this function will not work with the Festinger Version of this plugin?

I mean the function Interlink External Sites :wink:

Sorry this function is not available at this time as it requires an active API key from the plugin developer =)

Link Whisper Pro - Quickly Build Smart Internal Links has been updated to 2.0.5

Edit: nevermind. I see this requires a special API key. Bummer, this outbound linking is the whole reason I signed up.

Instructions work to make plugin premium active…except you can’t use the Site Interlinking feature. You can generate a code and crosspost it to multiple websites but when the plugin goes to cross-check the sites, it reports Site License Not Verified

Under the Licensing tab on Link Whisper, it still remains blank. Is there a license key embedded in a PHP file somewhere so we can use this premium feature?

Hi @ronald.jones – thanks a lot for your comment but unfortunately, this feature is not available without a valid license key.

@Martin is there any update available? Their changelog is not public. But I checked that the free version is frequently updated, while the pro version has no updates here on vault in months.

Unfortunately, these guys know how to protect their plugin… so we’re still investigating this but at this time, it cannot be used without a license key as their encryption is quite good.

Link Whisper Pro - Quickly Build Smart Internal Links has been updated to 2.1.5 .

Link Whisper Pro - Quickly Build Smart Internal Links has been updated to 2.1.6.