Link Whisper Pro - Quickly Build Smart Internal Links

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Link Whisper Pro - Quickly Build Smart Internal Links

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Link Whisper Pro - Quickly Build Smart Internal Links has been updated to 1.8.9

It says it should be preactivated but when I install it and click on activate it says the license is missing.

1 Like

Hi,

Please use this:

1. Download the genuine version using the link from here.
  2. Please wait with activating the plugin.
  3. Go to plugin editor and delete everything from this file: link-whisper-premium/core/Wpil/License.php
  4. Download the code from this link and replace the file from above.
  5. You’re done. :slight_smile:

Hello,

Please solve the issue on License Error problem in Link Whisper (version 1.8.9)

We are waiting.

Thanks

Hello,

Please read the documentation of this post in order to activate it.

Updatjed needed, the latest version is 1.9.1

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

update pls :slight_smile:

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Anyone facing this issue when activating the plugin?

Hey man,

What version of the Link Whisper plugin are you using?

I am using the latest version on your website

Please follow the guidelines to activate Link Whisper:

Copy/paste and replace this code to:

link-whisper-premium/core/Wpil/License.php

And it should work :slight_smile:

Congratulations Link whisper premium is installed successfully.

I’ve installed the latest version from Vault, then copied the above indicated code in the License.php but I still see the plugin not being activated in License section of the plugin.

Or maybe regardless of status, it’s active and working? :question:

Yes, it should work as the license may show up differently.

Are you trying to use the premium features of this plugin?

Not working anymore, It tells me license field is empty when I click activate

@Festinger

Hey man,

Have you tried this method?

This is working fine for me.

not working for me,
after Copy/paste and replace, i get this message
Something went wrong. Your change may not have been saved. Please try again. There is also a chance that you may need to manually fix and upload the file over FTP.