Laurent

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Laurent

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hello,
Please update to version 2.7

1 Like

Laurent has been updated to 2.7

Is there a way to get the demo content imported? I only plan to use this them because of its demo which i havent been able to import. Is there a work around?

Here you go:

xml export.zip (8.6 MB)

Thanks alot festinger.

Should i copy this file into the zipped theme folder? if yes under what file should it be before installing the theme?

Please check:

https://laurent.qodeinteractive.com/documentation/#getting_started

i want to know if there is a folder in the theme file to put the demo contents. Importing through the theme import wont import if the demo content is not present in the theme file, right? cos i tried that and didnt work. Should i put it under main folder?
I have checked the link you sent. it only shows steps after installing the theme demo content. My problem is, i havent been able to import the demo content.

You need to extract the zip file and upload the laurent-export.xml by following the guidelines as stated in my previous reply =)

okay. :+1:

Let me know in case you need further support, we’re happy to help you out =)

I couldnt import the demos through the theme’s import option as it was stuck at zero for long hours. I had to use one click demo import plugin but it didnt do justice to what i wanted.

Hello @Malcuit → thanks for reporting that.

Generally, we do not support the import of demo content, so it was a ‘miracle’ that this theme was providing some demo content offline.

Please update Laurent 2.7 to 2.9. @Steve

Laurent has been updated to 3.0.

Please update Laurent 3.0 to 3.1. @Steve

1 Like

Laurent has been updated to 3.1 .