Kalles - Versatile Elementor WooCommerce Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Kalles - Versatile Elementor WooCommerce Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Please Update it to latest version.

1 Like

Kalles - Versatile Elementor WooCommerce Theme has been updated to 1.1.4

The theme does not have any way to import the demo data.

Please note that we do not support the import of demo content with our services.

Without demo theme is useless. I really sorry to read that? cant you give demos?

Hi @crystalize – please note that ThemeForest themes often included demo templates as an offline file, but in most cases, demo content can be imported using a license key. The issue here is, that TF requires one license per domain, so it’s financially not feasible to provide original license keys for the import of demo content.

I checked the Kalles theme file and unfortunately, the offline template files are not available for this theme.

I have uploaded the required plugins as separate download files.

Plugins.zip (8.5 MB)

I think you can use your own licence to export demos manuelly. and upload it from here…

1 Like

I am looking for the latest update.

@FestingerUpdates

Kalles - Versatile Elementor WooCommerce Theme has been updated to 1.1.5

Hi, How can i get demo data for kellas theme? Thanks

1 Like

Please note that , the import of demo content is not available with our services. Also there is no offline demo content availabe for the theme. Thanks|
However you can download additional addons for Kellas here.
kalles-addons.zip (1.0 MB)

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: WooCommerce Elementor theme with offline demo content?

Please update Kalles - Versatile Elementor WooCommerce Theme 1.1.5 to 1.1.7. @FestingerUpdates

Kalles - Versatile Elementor WooCommerce Theme has been updated to 1.1.7.

Kalles - Versatile Elementor WooCommerce Theme has been updated to 1.1.7.1.