JetThemeCore For Elementor

Download Link:

This is a support topic for JetThemeCore For Elementor

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

1 Like

needs an update 1.2.2 is available :slight_smile:

1 Like

JetThemeCore For Elementor has been updated to 1.2.2

hi please make sure to fix the problem the plugin doesn’t work and not activated and also for all jet product plugins .

1 Like

Are you running the latest version of JetThemeCore?

And was the previous version working for you?

the Current Version is 1.2.2 , i have the same issue il jettricks also.

We would LOVE to make this work, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible to access a previous version? Would love to be able to use this, as you have lots of Jet plugins. I don’t necessarily need the latest version.

Unfortunately, they made a change and none of the previous versions is working without a license key.

JetThemeCore For Elementor has been updated to 2.0.0

hi @FestingerUpdates can you update to 2.0.1 please : https://crocoblock.com/changelog/?plugin=jet-theme-core

1 Like

JetThemeCore For Elementor has been updated to 2.0.1

Update :smiley:

1 Like

JetThemeCore For Elementor has been updated to 2.0.4

JetThemeCore For Elementor has been updated to 2.0.5

JetThemeCore For Elementor has been updated to 2.0.6

JetThemeCore For Elementor has been updated to 2.0.7

JetThemeCore For Elementor has been updated to 2.0.7

The crocoblock doesn’t work well the jet theme core doesn’t work with the jet menu I downloaded it from the hottheme./net site that I had bought before, they even linked it with a key as support material, depending on the plugin it would be good for you to put support material in a fixed message on the blog like a key if you need it

Hello @xarthuur,

Please note that we do support other ‘nulled’ files, and you should only use the files provided by the Festinger Vault.

Have you any issues using our files?