Jannah News

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Jannah News

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Could you please update to latest version…

1 Like

Jannah News has been updated to 5.4.10

The text “buy jannah theme” appears at the bottom of the menu in the Jannah theme. How can I get rid of this?

Hello @legolasanti – thanks a lot for your message here.

This text can be removed from the customizer theme settings =)

@Steve – please update this theme to its latest version.

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update Jannah News 5.4.10 to 6.0. @Steve

1 Like

@Steve

1 Like

Jannah News has been updated to 6.0.0

abrahamceviz .com
As you can see the website is giving an error. It asks for a license. How can we solve

1 Like

Jannah News has been updated to 6.0.1.

Seems like SEO News Demo is missing. Is there any chance that can be updated? Please let me know.

Hi @temp55,

Thanks a lot for your comment here, but please note that we do not provide demo content along the themes on our network.

Hmm i don’t think you understand me. Theme needs to be updated. There is 20 demos and 2-3 are missing. Demos are in theme indside LOL. So, in short…theme needs update.

We will update the theme as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot guys! Can’t wait!

Hi @temp55,

I just checked the demo templates for you, and it looks like it’s not included in the latest update:

Some other people are reporting it from the original sales thread on ThemeForest:

We sent a message to the original developer to see if it can be included.

Tnx a lot for the support!

Jannah News has been updated to 6.1.2.