Is the plugin loading longer than usual lately?

Hey Vault buddies,

Is it just me or are you guys also experiencing nonstop loading sometimes?

Hello @Naughtyfatkid,

We haven’t received any other complaints in regard to the non-stop loading.

Can you see if your browser console returns any errors, as the non-stop loading is probably caused by an error?

You are right. @Naughtyfatkid

Here is an example @Martin

Thanks for sharing that @grahammiranda13.

What is the memory limit of your hosting company?

I use a dedicated VPS running Litespeed. Ah wait… Can it be that Litespeed is not compatible with the plugin but just Apache or Nginx? Cause I switched to Litespeed a week ago

I have 32GB Ram and 2GB Php Limit

Also It is CyberPanel running Ubuntu latest LTS with NVME SSD from DigitalOcean

Thanks for providing the additional details @grahammiranda13.

I sent this bug report to our technical team and please await their response.

I also have the infinite loading error problem in festinger. The preloader just loads forever on the vault page. All other festinger pages work fine.

Using a VPS server with Hestia control panel. Also WP Rocket plugin and cloudflare.

Hi,

Could you please remove the memory limit from the first lines of the Festinger Vault plugin index page please?

I have changed the memory limits in both the festingervault.php and the wp-config.php files to 512 mb. However the loading error still persists.

Notepad_2FPQn2pRUc

Thanks for your feedback. I sent you a PM with the request for admin access in order to check this issue for you.

Hi @1379qwaszx,

The issue was caused by a 3rd party plugin. The cause is a Jquery conflict issue as explained in this reply from another topic with the same bug report.

Hey guys, I found the plugin that was causing the issue. Festinger works after deactivating this plugin:
Customize My Account for WooCommerce Pro by Sysbasics: WooCommerce Customize My account Pro - SysBasics

Thank you so much for your help resolving this issue in my DMs!

Thanks for providing us with that solution @1379qwaszx.

@ others, if you encounter the same issue, please report back on this topic, as this topic was duplicated.

Thanks.

1 Like