Introducing our BIGGEST update so far with over 10+ NEW features added! [BETA INVITE]

Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce that we are launching a beta testing group for our Festinger Vault plugin, and we would like to extend an invitation for you to join. As part of this exclusive group, you will have the opportunity to test out our new features and provide valuable feedback that will help us improve the plugin.

To join the beta testing group, simply send a request to our admin staff, and they will approve your request to join the invite-only group. Once you have been approved,

You can join the group by the following link:
https://meta.festingervault.com/g/beta-tester

You will have access to the new features of the Festinger Vault plugin, including:

• New bronze, silver, and golden downloads section: We have added new levels of exclusivity to our downloads section. The golden downloads section will feature the most exclusive downloads for WordPress that cannot be found on any other GPL download website.
  • Automatic updates: Our Festinger Vault plugin now includes automatic updates, making it easier for you to stay up-to-date with the latest versions of your favorite WordPress themes and plugins.
  • Version control: Download your preferred version of a theme or plugin using the Festinger Vault plugin. You can easily switch between different versions without having to worry about compatibility issues.
  • Local host access: Use the Festinger Vault services on your local host. This means you can use the plugin on your local machine, without having to upload it to a live server.
  • Reselling option: We’ve added a new unmetered bandwidth to our lifetime pro account, which is ideal for resellers and agencies. This feature will allow you to offer our plugin to your clients without worrying about bandwidth limitations.
  • Bulk Download Feature: You can now download multiple WordPress themes and plugins with a single click, saving you time and effort.
  • Access to Adult themes: We are the only GPL website providing access to adult themes and plugins.
  • Access control: You can decide which domains have download/installation permissions, which user roles have access to the Festinger Vault plugin, and disable/enable a domain.
  • VirusTotal Reports: We have scanned over 18K+ themes and plugins, and a new report is shown to all customers.

We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience, which is why we are constantly adding new features and improving our services. We are also excited to announce that we will be launching new pricing plans, which will be available within the next two weeks. These new pricing plans will include even more features, so be sure to check them out when they become available.

To learn more about our new features and pricing plans, please visit the following link.
https://meta.festingervault.com/g/beta-tester

It’s important to note that the features are FREE during the testing period. It’s important to provide us with your feedback to improve the new plugin and its features.

We raffle 5 lifetime pro upgrades for those who provide the best feedback. For all other lifetime users, there will be a small upgrade fee (around $50) to get access to the new pro features. So keep in mind that we give you access for only 1 month and the users with the best feedback, will get lifetime PRO access after this month.

The new pricing plans are not 100% definitive yet, so there might be a change in further pricing plans.

We would like to thank all of our customers for their continued support, and we look forward to working with you to make the Festinger Vault plugin the best it can be.

Best regards,
The Festinger Vault team

6 Likes

So does this mean, LTD customers do not get automatic plugin updates? It is one of your features already altough it never worked.

2 Likes

All LTD customers remain access to their current features. :slight_smile:

We do not take any of the permissions away. You will be enjoying unlimited downloads with lifetime future updates.

3 Likes

Sure, we got that. And what for plugins are considered as “Gold”. Do current LTD user access to all three tiers?

1 Like

There will be a future announcement of this very soon. Current lifetime users are not restricted to any of the current downloads.

4 Likes

Niiiiiice! Congratz guys for all your hard work to make this vault the best it could be! That’s the correct mind thinking according to my book, you should always strive to bettering yourself or your work.

Hope all the best guys and congratz once again!!

1 Like

Thanks @uriziel for your comment here.

You will definitely like the new version of the Festinger Vault plugin =)

Good job guys! I hope I can be of any help as Beta Testing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

All looks good. Personally, though I would be more excited about quicker updates to the plugins the waiting time here is much longer than on similar sites.

2 Likes

Hey @3001web,

Thanks a lot for your comment and I can understand your request related to more frequent updates.

As we do love to update these items more frequently, the original developer keeps advancing to prevent access without a valid API key. Offering downloads without such a requirement is getting harder to bypass and it doesn’t make sense to update an item that is not usable due to this.

We do our upper best to keep our repository as updated to date as possible, but with some items, it’s simply not doable due to the above-mentioned reasons.

1 Like

Is this closed? Because I don’t see the join button: Beta tester - Festinger Vault Community

Any news?

1 Like

Hello, it’s a closed community area, but you are free to join it.

Please keep an eye on this topic for further information:

https://meta.festingervault.com/t/please-read-welcome-to-the-beta-testers-section-of-the-festinger-vault/33680

I could not identify this functionality.

Excellent initiative. Working perfectly in the plugins I used.

I don’t use this functionality, but I believe it is a great asset and will help developers working on localhost a lot.

As far as I could see, this facility was already available before. I’m wrong?

I didn’t find these 2 items in the Alpha version. I believe they can be more explicit to demonstrate these features.

I see that Festinger Vault is evolving every day, and this is a guarantee that our investment in the platform is paying off! The moment now for me is to wait for the version with the WhiteLabel functionality. Thank you for being able to contribute!

Thanks for providing your valuable feedback @abrio.

As we are using this section to report any bugs and feedback, I’m closing this thread as we received your feedback already =)

https://meta.festingervault.com/c/beta-testers/93

1 Like