Internal Link Juicer Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Internal Link Juicer Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hello,

There is an update for this plugin.

The new vesrion is 1.3.0.1.

Thanks for updating it.

1 Like

Internal Link Juicer Pro has been updated to 1.2.19

Ok. Thanks for this quick answer.

You’re welcome. We’ve uploaded an older version as version 1.3.0.1 is not usable yet.

Is there something specific we need to do to activate premium features or is plugin only free version.

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

This isn’t the activated PRO version. It’s just regular free version you’d already get from wordpress.org

So is this the working pro version or not?

Yes, this working should work 100% without a license key.

Are you experiencing any issues?

Version 1.3.7

This is just a free basic build, no Pro features enabled.

Can you please look into this?

Thank you

@Festinger

We’re aware of this problem and it requires more time to bypass this issue.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

This thread will be updated once we got a solution.

hey, boss, @Festinger, have we found a solution to this? fyi, i use a developer to crack and null any programs i need, including simple things like plugins. Message me if you wanna chat bout that

Unfortunately, there is no solution yet @joshua.murlin.

This plugin is acting as a SAAS plugin and there is no way to bypass it (we’re having 3 full-time developers pre-activating the files). =)

So in case you come across a solution, feel free to post the RAW code here. =)

alright. lemme ask my guy if he’s got time. he crcked that huge program, craigslist auto poster for me in 5 minutes and it has like 90 modules in it.

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks a lot for your support.

This is just the basic version - is there any solution to get the Pro version?

Hi @bob – thanks a lot for your report here.

@FestingerUpdates - can you please update the file?