HYIPLab - HYIP Investment WordPress Plugin

Download Link:

This is a support topic for HYIPLab - HYIP Investment WordPress Plugin

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

this not work

@Festinger kindly help fix this error. Its not activated

@FestingerUpdates

@FestingerUpdates @Festinger Kindly share the documentation file of this plugin.

Hi @Malcuit and @premanjr,

The file has been replaced. And the documentation can be downloaded from here:

Documentation.zip (3.9 MB)

I have a black text on buttons in invest plans. How I can Fix it?

Hi @johnrecharger,

You can override this custom CSS with:

.cmn--btn {
color: #fff !important;
}
1 Like

I decided to change the background color of the button because it takes the text color from my WordPress theme settings. This is weird.

I just provided you a custom CSS code that overrides your theme settings.

1 Like

Thank! It’s work

Hello! I’m trying to add levels to the referral system, but I’m getting an error when creating them. I tried to enter different numbers 1-5, it doesn’t work. I have attached a photo with the steps and the error.

Hi @johnrecharger,

Thanks for reporting this.

I’m tagging my teammate to see if this file can be replaced @FestingerUpdates

The file has been replaced now.

Do I need to download the plugin again and replace the file?

please download again. Thanks

I downloaded the plugin 18 Feb 2023 and installed it on my theme. Nothing has changed, the referral level is not created. But at the same time, the error is not sent to the mail. This does not work as before, but Stack trace is not a mistake = (

Hi @johnrecharger,

Can you confirm with us which version have you installed?

Hello. 18 feb version

Thanks for providing us the information.

We’re still investigating this issue, and if we have an update, we will let you know asap.

1 Like