Hostingo - Hosting WordPress & WHMCS Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Hostingo - Hosting WordPress & WHMCS Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Please update Hostingo - Hosting WordPress & WHMCS Theme 1.1 to 2.1. @Steve

1 Like

Hostingo - Hosting WordPress & WHMCS Theme has been updated to 2.1 .

Can you upload the install instructions in the zip file? That would be helpful to less experienced users. I believe this theme comes with a guide for whmcs

Hello @Theory,

The documentation can be found here:

Hey, I looked through the entire documentation. However I was unable to find any information regarding whmcs. If it is not available then that is ok

Hello @Theory,

This is all the documentation / information we have available to you, as we do not have any personal experience with WHMCS and the setup of it.

Please update Hostingo - Hosting WordPress & WHMCS Theme 2.1 to not working asking to activate!!. @Steve

The file has been replaced. please redownload and install it.

Hostingo - Hosting WordPress & WHMCS Theme

what is a license key???

Why do you need the license key?

All the theme functions should work without one. :wink:

I can’t install without license key

asks for license key for demo installations. check the theme pls.

Thanks for your reply.

@Steve – can you please replace this?

what should i change. Why are you installing a theme if you don’t have a license key? Is it in vain that we spend wages?

@Hayel911 The file has been replaced now, Reinstall the theme.