FS Poster

Download Link:

This is a support topic for FS Poster

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

FS Poster has been updated to 5.3.4

FS Poster has been updated to 5.3.5

FS Poster has been updated to 6.0.0

FS Poster has been updated to 6.0.1

FS Poster has been updated to 6.0.2

FS Poster has been updated to 6.0.4

It says purchrase license invalid. What do i do?

@Martin

FS Poster has been updated to 6.0.5

I created a Linkedin app in the plugin by following FS-poster tutorial, But there is a problem with adding LinkedIn account. The resulting URL returned an error. I need help.

Hi @internetbaby and @CypherTheThird – please note that you need to have to add accounts the additional way (not the default way of this plugin using the API credentials of the original developer).

I added the plugin to a site earlier, connected VK and Twitter fine. Everything works, perfect. But when I try to do Linkedin, I get taken to an article about why you shouldn’t use nulled plugins lol.

So is Linkedin not available, or did I do something wrong? Thanks

Hi @proxygo – you should be able to activate the plugin by manually connecting Linkedin and not using the automatic feature as you’re using the original API of the developer :wink:

I tried doing it the same as Twitter. You write in “Important Information” that Linkedin is added the same as Twitter. But on Linkedin you can’t do Step 1, because it doesn’t take you to the authorization page. So I’m not sure how to do it. I tried a few things, but I can’t get it done.

So if you can check and give more detailed instructions about Linkedin, it would be great. But even if not, no matter, the plugin works perfectly and it’s really good. I’m happy even without Linkedin :slight_smile:

Thanks, we will investigate this further.

1 Like

I’ll just say, I ended up using the Revive Old Post for what I needed, and I could connect Linkedin there. I use FS Poster for some things, and Revive Old Poster for other things on the same site. I have to say, the plugins are fantastic, and it’s even more fantastic to get them both here. Thank you :slight_smile:

Cheers man!

FS Poster has been updated to 6.2.0

Installing plugin from uploaded file: fs-poster-4-1669314146.zip
Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
Plugin installation failed.