Frames - Wireframe & Design Websites Faster in WordPress

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Frames - Wireframe & Design Websites Faster in WordPress

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hi, it does not work after installing and activating. When I access the templates, according to the product page should be displayed, but do not come out Frames templates, apart from Bricks and Automatic.css are there more requirements for it to work? Thanks for your help

Hello @mao.gomez – please note that the import of demo content is not available with our services.

Would you be able to post a screenshot of the issue you’re experiencing, please?

frames, is not a theme. It is a plugin that allows you to develop more efficiently templates in bricks, as you can see on the official site https://getframes.io/.

It is supposed that when it is installed and activated, the frame templates option is available for use. But as shown in the screenshot I send the templates are not available.

Hmm, I see.

We need some more time to investigate this plugin as I don’t have personally experience with it.

If we will find a solution, we will update this thread.

Thank you for your explanation.

Is there any update on this?
Was looking to use this, but like OP said… the sole purpose of this is to give the user of the addon preconfigured wireframe blocks / sections / elements to use within bricks.
It is updated with new wireframes almost daily! As you can see at changelog:
automaticcss.notion.site/Frames-Changelog-47c7d8ce5a274b1093b10b099f6d8cba

Not sure how many API calls it makes. But I think for something like this, you would have to figure out a way to ‘update’ it on your end and then maybe update “ours” from “yours”… if you understand what I mean :wink:
@mao.gomez

There is no update to this @BryantGrant

Hi,
license key from Frames must be entered in the settings of Bricks Builder/Templates/Remote templates.
Remote templates URL is:https://bricks.getframes.io

You can watch the video (first 5 minutes) where Kevin explained everything:

Dear valued community member,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide license keys as it is financially infeasible to purchase one for every customer. However, we would like to assure you that 99,99% of the plugins posted in our WordPress repository will work without the need for a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if the file can be replaced or updated. If it’s available, he will be uploading it as soon as possible for you. You will be receiving an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain features of a plugin, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)

Can we expect it to ever work, I don’t understand so many plugins that don’t actually work. Why are you offering them at all if you haven’t tested them?

Hi,

As we do not provide license keys, I am afraid this plugin will likely not work as expected.

We therefore edited the plugin tags to ‘not working’.

This is what I was thinking… If this is “not working”, why is it available here?
What are we supposed to do with this if we need an actual license key? If we had a license key, then there would be no need to download here. Totally confused.

Please update Frames - Wireframe & Design Websites Faster in WordPress 1.0.2 to version 1.1.0. @Steve

Please update Frames - Wireframe & Design Websites Faster in WordPress 1.0.2 to 1.2. @Steve

2 Likes

Hello,
I received an email from you guys today stating:

We are thrilled to announce the introduction of a new feature that will enhance your experience with our service. This feature will allow you to download additional content related to your WordPress themes and plugins.

This is one plugin that I’m hoping you guys offer both activation and the imported content for. That’s really the entire purpose of this plugin: to use their templates in Bricks Builder.

1 Like

Thanks for voicing this @BurnArtWork.

I’m tagging @Steve to see if the demo content can be included.

Please update Frames - Wireframe & Design Websites Faster in WordPress 1.0.2 to 1.2.2. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

I’d say the only way to make this one work would be if festingvault downloaded all the templates to one of their own servers (and kept them updated using their own valid license) and then setup their own Bricks remote template repository that festinger users would then connect to. Because the main function of this plugin is to download these Bricks templates from the Frames server using the license key as the password.

Not overly difficult to do, but probably more work than would be worth it for them over this one plugin - I’d say they’re more interested in focusing on plugins that don’t require any extra messing around to get working - ones that can be downloaded and passed on without needing to enter license keys etc

Just to explain why I say not overly difficult to do - the ability to share your own (and downloaded) templates with others is actually a feature built into Bricks builder, with an optional password - so it looks like, frames are currently using this feature and maybe linking the Bricks password option with their own validation function that checks against license keys.

If you had Bricks installed and downloaded all the Frames templates to your own local template library in Bricks, you can then share access to those templates (with or without a password) to others that have the correct url to your shared template repository.

Although this will probably change with Frames in the future since they’ve mentioned plans to eventually support other page builders.