Formidable Datepicker Options

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Formidable Datepicker Options

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

update if there is any , ty.

@Steve

Formidable Datepicker Options has been updated to 1.04

Please update Formidable Datepicker Options 1.04 to v1.05 MAY 26, 2022. @Steve

Formidable Datepicker Options has been updated to 1.0.6

Please can you check all Formidable plugins (including free/basic + Pro)
Initially, I thought it was only the Date picker, so I tried different combinations (also AutoUpdate deactivated) – but it’s not working correctly…
Annotation: installed free first and pro, datepicker afterwards

Hello @jw_bln – what issues do you encounter?

Because when I install the Formidable PRO + Datepicker addon, all features are working as expected?

To verify, I created a completely new WP install and checked again.
Surprisingly it was working (so there must be a conflict with some other of your plugins or maybe the basic update updated automatically?).

Still it is not working completely: Conversational form is not working + the error “Conversational license key is missing, please enter license key…”

And: Even “Block only Dismissable admin notices” and “Block All admin notices” is activated the following message is shown:
Formidable Forms installed, but not yet activated.
Add your license key now to start enjoying all the premium features.
Formidable Dates requires Formidable Forms Pro to be installed.

Also still in plugin page the Pro asks for the license.

Hello @jw_bln – thanks for getting back to me.

@Steve – can you please update this source?

Formidable Forms Free Version has been updated now.

Please update Formidable Datepicker Options 1.0.6 to 2.0.1. @Steve

Formidable Datepicker Options has been updated to 2.0.1.