FlyingPress - Taking WordPress to New Heights

Download Link:

This is a support topic for FlyingPress - Taking WordPress to New Heights

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hi Any update on this? Thnx

1 Like

FlyingPress - Taking WordPress to New Heights has been updated to 3.7.2

" Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method FlyingPress\License::keyless_activate() in /home/stechnw1/public_html/AFC/wp-content/plugins/flying-press/classes/Lifecycle.php:30 Stack trace: #0 /home/stechnw1/public_html/AFC/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): FlyingPress\Lifecycle::on_activation(’’) #1 /home/stechnw1/public_html/AFC/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #2 /home/stechnw1/public_html/AFC/wp-includes/plugin.php(474): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/stechnw1/public_html/AFC/wp-admin/plugins.php(194): do_action(‘activate_flying…’) #4 {main} thrown in /home/stechnw1/public_html/AFC/wp-content/plugins/flying-press/classes/Lifecycle.php on line 30"

Please try again with the download.

Getting this error:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method FlyingPress\License::keyless_activate() in /home/extracer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/flying-press/classes/Lifecycle.php:30 Stack trace: #0 /home/extracer/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): FlyingPress\Lifecycle::on_activation(’’) #1 /home/extracer/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #2 /home/extracer/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(474): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/extracer/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(194): do_action(‘activate_flying…’) #4 {main} thrown in /home/extracer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/flying-press/classes/Lifecycle.php on line 30

The plugin has been updated. Please retry.

How to get the newer version sir?

You can download it from this page:

I have limited credits, it will be counted as same or it will cost me another credit for this?

I am waiting for the reply.

Please do not bump your topic within 24 hours.

If you have one-time credits (means: lifetime updates), you can simply download the latest update without losing a credit :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was not aware that I will not lose the credit else I won’t have asked.

Second the plugin is still same, it’s still showing the error.

You wouldn’t lose any credits – please check your limit as I just compensated it.

Please provide me temporary admin access to the PM I just sent to you :slight_smile:

Any update?

Important update: FlyingPress CAN NOT be used at this time.

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

I’m having an error when installing. Please advise. Thanks! :slight_smile:

@Martin

What version of PHP & WordPress are you using?

PHP v 7.4.28
WP v 5.9.3