❤ wishlist for your themes/plugin

A :heart: icon in the corner :heart: So you can save them for later.

1 Like

Hi @dub_byDesign,

Thanks for submitting this suggestion!

We already have such a feature here:

Is there anything you’d like to have changed?

Again I missed it,
Before I say anything, cause I don’t want you to feel like Im criticizing this MASTERPIECE OF HEAVEN, you’ve created; you have no idea how happy this place makes me and how great for you to put this together. Suggestions, in this case, are a way for me to contribute somehow.
Okay, Alright!
Again, silly me, I missed that, embarrassing a bit, especially for a Sr UIUX designer…
But then again, I shouldn’t have missed it.

I’m sure, like most here, in the tedious job of finding the “perfect theme” or plugin, we open the grid first in a fresh new window, and we "open in a new tab "every quick themes preview button that seems okay from the featured image. After going through a dozen of pages, then we go through each tab and “open the Demo.” So that’s another round of clicks. Then, from there, we check each demo one by one, close the no-good tabs, and trim it down to maybe 2-3 themes. I pick one and save the links of the other 2 for next time.

The key factor here is the number of clicks until we reach the actual Demo (which is multiplied by X amount of themes you have open, 10, 25, 50, whatever)

And secondly, the number of tabs you have open since they open in a blank_ window, so your 50 demos are now 150 tabs.

There’s one more factor that I will mention after.

So, in a perfect world FOR ME! it would consist of this.

I browse the grid of themes, each card as [details] [Download] [Demo]

DEMO opens the DEMO and not the ThemeForest page
but the theme forest page is essential… a 4th button, I dunno…

Wait, the wishlist, if the wishlist, was a heart icon in the corner… Then I can click 50 of them.
WITHOUT having 50 tabs open.

Then on the wishlist page, let us make sure there’s a demo button that opens the demo into a new tab, so now I’m down to 2 clicks.

(take another notch? have the demo show in a frame with a branded bar on top which also as a dropdown with all your wishlist… and the heart that can be unselected when you don’t want it)

Far fetch I know.

But forget all this crazy stuff and the time I just wasted from your life reading. The main point here is this.

My Favorites or Wishlist Is a list of the things you like,

• That list should be straightforward to access; in this case, it doesn’t have its button, and you have to go under settings.
  • You should be able to sort through your favorite (sort by popular, etc…
  • You should also be able to see your favorite when you browse through the whole catalog (by having an icon solid color per say)

Following me, in this case, it means getting updates notifications, totally different than a list of my favs for later.

I just added a theme to FOLLOWING. First things first, I couldn’t find the “MY FOLLOWINGS”, solution I mentioned above, but Secondly, My following is called MY FAVORITES in the menu, making it even more confusing. Are they the same?

I then found the bookmark button on the side, is that a 3rd component is the same, just called differently?

Now at last, the famous following/favorite/bookmark page,
1, My theme wasn’t added to my favorite for some reason, I do see the messages that I bookmarked, so Im seeing a lot of things. Meanwhile, I only wanted a list of my favorites and a table with quick action buttons.

And at the bottom, I have suggested a post that takes away from why I want to favorite something, which means removing everything from my view and my brain and only displaying what I like to see.

With all of this said, Yes, I spend about 90 hours a week alone in Figma and sleep an average of 3 hours a day; all of this might sound like I’m a nut case, but if you agree with me and can bare threads similar to these, I would love to mock you what I have in mind one of these days (without changing nothin other than UX.

Haha, @dub_byDesign thanks a lot for your comprehensive feedback! It’s really appreciated as I do like to keep the platform evolved and use the customer’s feedback to do so.

Yes, I admit that the current wishlist/follow topic might be confusing and it requires a little upgrade as well.

I have read all your suggestions and they will be discussed with the team as soon as we release our new biggest update so far (loads of new features) =)

I will let you know shortly about these, but it will be a few weeks/months to get everything sorted and have it technically made possible to change it (as we have a big client base at this moment, we take some extra time to test everything as we are only with a small developer’s team :wink: )

Thanks again for sharing your feedback, it’s truly appreciated =)

Hello @dub_byDesign,

I’m really happy to announce that this feature is being developed at this moment and it will be ready in April :slight_smile:

Yay! who knows what planet I was on that day, but wherever I was, I’m glad it brought some good to the world… WordPress world for the lease

You will definitely like this feature!

Hey @dub_byDesign,

I’m happy to announce that this feature has been integrated =)

As this feature has been integrated, I am closing this request.