Failed update plug in

Hello i have problems downloading these following plug in or more problems updating them is maybe better word.

Polylang for WooCommerce

WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options

YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager

Elementor Pro

Says Unauthorized but im logged in and everything?

Hi @livetevez – thanks a lot for your comment here.

The file looks updatable from our side. Would you be able to hard refresh your browser cache from your vault settings?

Our system uses a caching system and it might be possible that your data isn’t synced yet – so this might be resolved with a simple hard refresh. =)

Thanks for the reply, how do i do that exactly? Not sure if you mean that i should delete cookies and cache in browser and try again?

Plus these two…

Polylang for WooCommerce

WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options

It says automatic updates not available, how do you update then in that case?

Go to the Festinger Vault plugin settings of your WordPress dashboard and refresh your browser cache with CTRL+F5. This should delete the old cache and replace it with the newer cache data.

Please note that you can request new updates if some items are outdated. You can use the Festinger Vault update management in order to control your new updates =)

Where do i request updates for plug in? Sorry new to this still learning.

@livetevez – not a problem at all.

Please check this tutorial in order to request new updates =)

https://meta.festingervault.com/docs?topic=16215

Okey so if i can’t update it automatically from the Vault in my WordPress website i need to download it manually and install it that way if i understand this correct?

Since there is an update but it can’t be installed automatically.

@livetevez – please have a look at this thread:

You can enable automatic updates from there. But if you see an update from your WP dashboard (for example, a version prior to the version uploaded to the FV vault) – you can request a new update. But you can enjoy the automatic updates of the FV for sure.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.