Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme

still unable to edit the header in the latest version 3.0.

2 Likes

@Festinger

Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme has been updated to 3.0.1

I’am going to use essentials wp theme for my project. Demo installation of the theme requires activation key? How am i going to import demo data? Thanks for your reply.

Hi @thorunoglu – thanks a lot for your message here.

I moved your topic to the right section of the community forum. Please note that we do not provide the import of demo content with our services, but you can try to use the import demo data plugin.

one-click-demo-import-plugin.zip (95.4 KB)

unable to activate theme, help me please

Hello @Teasure – what are you trying to achieve with the theme?

Please note that all features should work without a license key, but the import of demo content is not available with our services.

Please update Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.0.1 to 3.0.2. @FestingerUpdates

1 Like

Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme has been updated to 3.0.2

I’ve purchased the lastest update from FestingerVault, however when I try to install it from my WP theme dashboard and click on “Activate” it crashes my whole dashboard and makes everything unusable. Everything I click on load for a bit then shows “A critical error has occurred on this site. Please check your site administration email inbox for more information.” on a white page. Is there any issue with the zip file provided?

Hello @centralcee – first of all, welcome here.

And please note there is no need to crosspost your request (we received an email, PM and reply to this topic in regards to your issue). We will always respond to such reports. :wink:

@FestingerUpdates – please replace the download and please report back.

We will do our upper best to fix this issue for you @centralcee.

Sorry for the spam and thanks for your help!
So what do I do now, wait for @FestingerUpdates to post the last update (3.0.2) and try again?

Thanks!

Hello @centralcee – I replaced the file for you as @FestingerUpdates is offline at this moment.

Please check version 3.0.2 → it works as expected.

First,

1. Install the PIX-FORT plugin, which can be downloaded from below.
  2. Install the Essentials theme.
  3. You’re able to use the premium features of the theme =)

Let me know if this works!

pixfort-core.zip (9.4 MB)

Still not working, I’ve installed the plug-in, it went smooth, I then installed the theme as you mentioned but it then goes completely boom. Nothing loads anymore, even clicking on the “customize theme” button makes it crash into a white page with an error. It says a critical error happened and half of my WP Dashboard is unusable.

EDIT: Do I need to install the theme via the Festinger Vault plug-in or can I drag-in on the WP theme page installation directly? Because I’ve been only dragging the zip file on the Theme Installation page on WP.

Even after activating my license on the Festinger Plugin and installing the theme through it, it does the same. So def. an issue with the theme.

Sorry for the multiple replies but here’s a follow up: I’ve tried to install this theme on multiple web host, OVH, Godaddy and WP itself to see if it was a performance issue that was causing everything to crash after uploading the theme. Turns out it’s not an host issue and more of a theme/file problem. Can you please refund my Single Item key so I can choose another theme? This one is obviously not working for me and all those issues made me not wanting it anymore.

Thanks a lot Festinger!
Chloe

Hello @centralcee – thanks a lot for your comments here.

It looks like an issue with your host.

What PHP version are you using, it’s probably 8.X and it might be possible that the theme is not supporting this PHP version (yet).

I uploaded to an instance running on a custom cloudways server with php 7,4 and the performance is not an issue… BUT the demo import is not functioning and that’s where all the value is with this theme… can we get the xml and other files to upload?

Hello @creativist – thanks a lot for your message.

Please note that the import of demo content is not supported with our services.

Please update Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.0.2 to 3.0.3. @FestingerUpdates