DramaStream WordPress Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for DramaStream WordPress Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

DramaStream WordPress Theme 2.0.8; how can i get lecnce key!

Hello @naturetrue – could you elaborate on why you need a license key?

Please update DramaStream WordPress Theme 2.0.8 to 2.1.3. @Steve

Please update DramaStream WordPress Theme 2.0.8 to 2.1.3. @Steve

DramaStream WordPress Theme has been updated to 2.1.3.

DramaStream WordPress Theme > Invalid Key

i’m facing this problem kindly help me

me to “Invalid Key”

@Martin kindly fix this invalid key problem

dramastream invaild key issue we post it in theme community but you can’t reply this. if you’re not able to fix it so removed it from your website. this is my first theme from your website which one i use and this is a very bad experience for me.

Hello @tayyabnoman,

There is no need to crosspost your reply along multiple threads. Please keep it to the support topic of DramaStream.

Please note that we do not provide license keys, as the import of demo content is generally not available with out services. I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if there are any offline demo content files available.

we are not able to use this theme what the hell and you can’t give reply and solve it

Unfortunately there is no demo content available for the theme.

any update about it this is useless