Donation For WooCommerce

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Donation For WooCommerce

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Donation For WooCommerce has been updated to 3.3

Donation For WooCommerce has been updated to 3.4

@Steve Alright, here I go again, making a fool of myself. I waited a solid 24 hours this time before saying that the update isn’t showing up lmao :hearts: :laughing: (please feel free to tell me I’m dumb ahahah)

@Martin The download for this plugin is still not available.

1 Like

Also, my apologies if you aren’t the one to tag. I don’t know which one to tag for what situation lmao :rofl:

1 Like

Hello @Raiever – we’re sorry for the delay here and I fixed the issue for you.

Please try now.

1 Like

It is there now and worked perfectly for updating via the Festinger plugin (I tested the download and install and force update method, and both worked).

Thanks again, guys. In the future, with issues like this, should I ping you or festingerupdates profile? :open_mouth:

You can ping both of us, as we’re working as a team together :wink:

1 Like

Sweet deal; I will leave this thread for updates/issues now, haha. Thanks again, team. Always a pleasure working with you. :+1:

It’s better to use this thread to report broken downloads:

Thanks in advance! =)

1 Like

Please update Donation For WooCommerce 3.4 to 3.4.5. @Steve

Any news on this one @Steve ? <3

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Monthly check-in @Steve just to see if there is any luck on this bad boy :slight_smile:

@Steve

unfortunately there is no update yet.

1 Like

Monthly Check-in! @Steve I am guess this is still borked? :joy:

Please update Donation For WooCommerce 3.4 to 3.4.6.2. @Steve

1 Like

Donation For WooCommerce has been updated to 3.4.6.2.