Divi Ajax Filter - Divi Ajax Filter plugin for WooCommerce and Custom Posts

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Divi Ajax Filter - Divi Ajax Filter plugin for WooCommerce and Custom Posts 2.0.9.2.0

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Divi Ajax Filter - Divi Ajax Filter plugin for WooCommerce and Custom Posts has been updated to 2.1.1.1

Divi Ajax Filter - Divi Ajax Filter plugin for WooCommerce and Custom Posts has been updated to 2.2.0.

Divi Ajax Filter - Divi Ajax Filter plugin for WooCommerce and Custom Posts has been updated to 2.3.

Snif, it don’t work : There was a problem activating the licence: Invalid licence key

Hi @fmcreation.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

Coudl you please let us know what features are not working for you, please?

Hello and thank you for your answer. In fact, the plugin asks me for a key to activate it. As it is, it is therefore unusable.
In advance, many thanks again,
Matt

Thanks for your comment here.

I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if this file can be checked and replaced.

Divi Ajax Filter - Divi Ajax Filter plugin for WooCommerce and Custom Posts has been updated to 2.3.3.

Hi, I am facing a similar problem with this plugin. I need your immediate support. Thanks in advance.

@Steve β†’ can you please check this file and replace it.

The file has been replaced now. Redownload and install it.