Directorist Gamipress Integration

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Directorist Gamipress Integration

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

The download link for this is not working

The issue has been fixed now.

Please update Directorist Gamipress Integration 0.5.0 to Link not wordking. @FestingerUpdates

Please update Directorist Gamipress Integration 0.5.0 to Link not working. @FestingerUpdates

The issue has been fixed now.

Please update Directorist Gamipress Integration 0.5.0 to please, link not working !!. @FestingerUpdates

The issue has been already fixed.

Please update Directorist Gamipress Integration 0.5.0 to no I can’t download it, even though I’ve requested it twice already, this is the 3rd time. @FestingerUpdates

The issue has been resolved. can you please check now.

Please update Directorist Gamipress Integration 0.5.0 to Still can’t download. I agree with other items, I can download it normally, only this plugin can’t load. @FestingerUpdates

Please update Directorist Gamipress Integration 0.5.0 to I click on the download button it freezes and doesn’t show the file to download, please fix it. @FestingerUpdates

Please update Directorist Gamipress Integration 0.5.0 to alo. @FestingerUpdates

1 Like

Please update Directorist Gamipress Integration 0.5.0 to 0.5.0 (it’s not allowing me to download). @FestingerUpdates

Thanks for reporting this @baobinh110297 and @mac1083.

The issue has been fixed!

The download linkin the popup is not working. Please fix

Directorist Gamipress Integration has been updated to 0.6.0.