DIGITS: Country Based SMS Gateway

Download Link:

This is a support topic for DIGITS: Country Based SMS Gateway

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hi

After activating the plugin, a couple of minutes pass and the plugin is disabled. Please fix :frowning:

Maybe because of the main plugin? Download the latest version here…

@Martin

Good afternoon. I see that the problem has not been solved. I have also downloaded this plugin now, after activation, it deactivates itself, and a new version 1.9.1 has already been released, and you have the old one here. There is also a moment when buying on the official website before placing an order, you need to enter the license code from the main Digits plugin, and only after that the plugin is loaded into your admin panel. I think that these add-ons will not work, I once bought the main Digits plugin on their official website and have this key, but what should I do with it, how to make this extension work for the main plugin.

Hi @zhilkin.vladimir – we’re currently experiencing more problems with the DIGITS core and its addons.

Our advice is to stop using these plugins until we provide the next update where you can use the premium features just as expected.

DIGITS: Country Based SMS Gateway has been updated to 1.9.1.

DIGITS: Country Based SMS Gateway has been updated to 2.0.

DIGITS: Country Based SMS Gateway has been updated to 2.1.

DIGITS: Country Based SMS Gateway has been updated to 2.1. You can download this version from here.