Digeco – Startup Agency WordPress Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Digeco – Startup Agency WordPress Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

The sample data can be downloaded from here:

sample-data.zip (804.0 KB)

key is not working !

Hello @ala.guezzi2 - thanks a lot for your comment here.

As per your comment in our support inbox:

We’re hoping that you will reconsider your last reply in regards to ‘waste your time’.

The forum can be used to ask item-related questions as instructed in our previous email.

The license key is not required as the import of demo content is not a part of our service.

hi again sorry i was frustrated . but the license key is not working . what should i do know ? im using this theme for my own agency and the project is on hold . i will be monthly or life time user and need help

@ala.guezzi2 - what are you trying to achieve?

The theme features are working for this theme, and the sample data can be downloaded from this comment:

so i don"t need liscene key ? i mean i found missing page and think that beacuse of lisence key . how can i install sample data ?

Nope, you don’t need a license key.

Please check the documentation here:

https://radiustheme.com/demo/wordpress/themes/digeco/docs/

ok thank you will read it and if i face any problems i will back to you

Sure thing, we’re here to help you.

hi . im still facing problems with this theme as it keeps asking for key to use some features . the theme will not work properly without those plugins . when i try to install them it ask for key

1 Like

Digeco – Startup Agency WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.7.3

Please try with this latest version.

Does this solve the issue?

Digeco – Startup Agency WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.8.1.