Diaco - Architecture & Interior Design Elementor WordPress Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Diaco - Architecture & Interior Design Elementor WordPress Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Two Plugins are not Installing
Refer Screenshot

1 Like

Thanks for reporting @gotosioc.

@FestingerUpdates → can you see if the required plugins can be included, please?

1 Like

Required Plugins
diaco-core.zip (130.6 KB)
diaco-demo-installer.zip (9.1 MB)

Dear valued community member,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @festybot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide license keys as it is financially infeasible to purchase one for every customer. However, we would like to assure you that 99,99% of the themes posted in our WordPress repository will work without the need for a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @festingerupdates to see if there is any offline demo content available. If it’s available, he will be uploading it as soon as possible for you. You will be receiving an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain features of a theme, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@festybot (Please note that I am not a human)