DateBook - Dating WordPress Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for DateBook - Dating WordPress Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

4.6.2 is out, can we have an update please?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your update request. I am happy to let you know that our system has updated your request.

1 Like

I downloaded this theme, properly installed it but the theme is not working. Shortcodes and forms not working on any of the pages. Background and header images not appearing even when properly uploaded, inserted and saved.
Sent a mail to hello@festingervault.com about the issue, the reply i got is:
Hello,

Please note that we do not provide technical support.

How will you satisfy your customers without first looking at the complained issue. And you claim every of the files are 100% original. Why then is the theme not working?
I sent you login details of the website.

DateBook - Dating WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.6.3

Hi, we’re sorry for your bad experience with our service. We just checked your ticket and one of our support agents was not able to understand your issue as instructed. We’re happy to help you solve these kind of problems.

Please check the new file, as there was an issue with the older version. This newer version should work like a charm.

Please note that some of the themes require additional plugins to work properly. You can download them from here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/i6y6zc5kw1ospoz/datebook-spring-4.6.3.zip/file

datebook-brizy-templates.zip (928.8 KB)

DateBook - Dating WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.6.6

Please update DateBook - Dating WordPress Theme 4.6.6 to 4.6.8. @FestingerUpdates

DateBook - Dating WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.6.7 .

DateBook - Dating WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.6.7 .

Please update DateBook - Dating WordPress Theme 4.6.7 to 4.6.8. @FestingerUpdates

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

1 Like

Hello, thanks for all themes and plugins. I need update DateBook - Dating WordPress Theme for 4.7.2 please. @FestingerUpdates

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

1 Like