Darkle - Creative & Digital Agency Elementor Template Kit

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Darkle - Creative & Digital Agency Elementor Template Kit

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

hello! I’m new to importing templates and i’ve ecnountered an issue with multiple templates. Whenever i straight up insert the whole zip.file in templates, it says: invalid file etc.
But when i insert different .json files they seem to not represent the template fully: Fonts, styles etc are not working. Layout is generally similar but obviously not entirely.

Can you please explain to me how can i have the exact same pages as template has? I believe there is something involving global.json or i don’t know… I would be very grateful if you could explain this to me.
thanks!

1 Like

Please follow this tutorial