Create Custom Lists of Downloads

A B C
:star_struck: Summary Create Custom Lists of Downloads allows you to create a list of your favorite WordPress themes and plugins These will be saved in your dashboard, so you’re able to find them back later.
:hammer_and_wrench: Availability Available to all membership plans.
:open_book: Source This feature is available on both our main website and the Festinger Vault plugin.

When it comes to lists, many are better than one! With this function, you can create unlimited custom lists to save your favorite WordPress themes and plugins. We know that it can be difficult to keep track of all the amazing downloads available on Festinger Vault, so we wanted to provide an easy way for you to organize and access your favorites.

How to create a custom list

Creating a custom list is simple. Just navigate to the category page of the download you want to save, and click on the “Add to List” button. From there, you can either add the download to an existing list or create a new one. You can also add notes to each item on your list to remind you why you liked it or how you plan to use it. This feature will soon be introduced on the detail pages of the downloads too, making it even easier to create and manage your lists.

After you click the button to create a new list, a modal popup will appear.

Feel free to give your list a name and description.

Click on ‘View My Lists’ to view all of your created lists. You can edit/delete them from there.

Where can I view my lists?

You can view all of your lists, using this link.

Please note that if you decide to uncheck ‘private’ in your list, it will be available publically.

What’s next?

But that’s not all. In the future, we will be introducing site lists. Our team is working hard to curate lists of the most recommended themes and plugins for different needs. These lists will be perfect for users who are new to Festinger Vault and aren’t sure where to start, or for those who want to download a bundle of themes and plugins that work well together. You will be able to browse these lists and download everything on them with just a few clicks.