Content Egg Pro

Content Egg Pro has been updated to 10.9.0.

Hi @Martin ,
CE module is not showing below the posts. And shortcodes are not working on any posts. Can you please check and let me know? Thanks.

Hello @tommyct → can you post a screenshot of this issue, pleasE?

Sorry, since I can’t post a screenshot of what isn’t there, I’ll try to explain as detailed as possible…
When you use Yoast plugin, a section will appear at the bottom of “Edit Post” where I can add the meta desc and stuff… Similarly, for this plugin, a section is supposed to appear where I can add modules, product URL and such… This section is not appearing… There are a few people out there with similar issues. see content egg modules not showing in wordpress posts | WordPress.org Looks like the issue is with the nulled plugins only…

And then, when we add a shortcode like [content-egg module=Amazon] to a post, the products in that module are supposed to be displayed. This is also not happening. Hope this helps. Thank you!

Thanks for the detailed report @tommyct.

We will investigate it and we will return with a reply asap.

still waiting for a fix

@tommyct Maybe use v10.8.3, while waiting, works for me

Content Egg Pro has been updated to 10.9.1.

Please check the new update → this should fix the error =)

not working, the same issue, module not visible

Can you post a screenshot please?

Module should be visible

Downgraded to v10.8.3 and the Module is visible

Thanks for providing us with the screenshots.

If you want to run Integration with Affiliate Egg you have to go to content-egg\application\admin and open the AeIntegrationConfig.php file.

On line 73 delete this: || !\Keywordrush\AffiliateEgg\LicConfig::getInstance()->option('license_key')

The code should look like this:

public static function isAEIntegrationPosible()
{
include_once(ABSPATH . 'wp-admin/includes/plugin.php');

if (!\is_plugin_active('affiliate-egg/affiliate-egg.php'))
return false;

if (!class_exists('\Keywordrush\AffiliateEgg\ShopManager'))
return false;

$v = \Keywordrush\AffiliateEgg\AffiliateEgg::version();

if (version_compare(self::MIN_AE_VERSION, $v, '>'))
return false;

return true;
}

Save the modification, I tested until version 10.8.3

Let me know if that works for you =)

does not work

Have you done the entire replacement of the code?

yeah, i did

Please remain using the previous version as we’re investigating this issue for you.

Can confirm. 10.8.3 is working but not any of the newer versions.

Hi the latest version, 10.9.1, does not show up Amazon module. I enable NO APi module, but nothing shows up under the post edit. Would u plz help fix it?

thank u very much