CompareAzon - Amazon Product Comparison Tables

Download Link:

This is a support topic for CompareAzon - Amazon Product Comparison Tables

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

How is it possible to use Compareazon?

Hi @Bazz,

What issues do you encounter? :slight_smile:

It ask for validation see below.

You need to validate the plugin before using it.

1 Like

I answered your question have you got an answer yet?
Regards

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Please note that we sleep (sometimes :wink: ) as well.

To get back to your question. Unfortunately, we’re not able to bypass that security check at this moment, but we’re doing our upper best to do so.

Please have a look at this:

1 Like

Hi thanks for the reply. I understand that sometimes you don’t open the plugins and themes. Can i ask if it would be possible to mention this in the description, then i wont bother installing it. Or as is probably the case it is mentioned but I’m to thick to understand. If this is the case could you please explain it to me.
Keep up the good work. I’m not being critical i just want to understand.

Once again thank you.