BuddyBoss Platform Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for BuddyBoss Platform Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

can we have an update to v1.1.9 please?

Thanks a lot for your update request. I am happy to let you know that our system has updated your request.

2 Likes

can we have an update to v1.1.9.1 please?

BuddyBoss Platform Pro has been updated to 1.9.3

BuddyBoss Platform Pro has been updated to 2.0.0

thanks for the update.

You’re welcome :wink:

I have both Buddyboss platform and Buddyboss platform PRO installed and updated to the latest version.

However certain functionalities are still blocked due to not having a ‘License Key’ installed. For example in Group (headers), Profile (actions) and ‘Message access’ settings.

Is there any way around this?

@Festinger

Hi,

What version of BuddyBoss theme and plugin have you installed? And are they both from Festinger Vault website?

Hi,

I have the same issue, im not using a BuddyBoss Theme but the BuddyBoss Plataform is from BuddyBoss page since i could not found it to download on Festinger Vault and BuddyBoss Plataform Pro is from Festinger Vault.

is your license keys section showing green tick? You need to installed the BuddyBoss theme v2.0.0 in order for the license to be “activated with green tick”.

You need 3 files, namely BuddyBoss theme, BuddyBoss Platform Pro and BuddyBoss Platform. I noticed BuddyBoss Platform is not included in the latest update, mine was upgraded from the previous version directly. You can do that only for the Platform file but you can only apply manual updates to the theme and Pro files.

you can download the Platform file directly from BuddyBoss BuddyBoss Platform • BuddyBoss

I do not have the BuddyBoss theme just the regular and PRO platform (from Festinger). Both are version 2.0.0.

then it doesn’t show as “licensed”, you’ll need to install the theme as well as they work together.

You can download here BuddyBoss Theme 2.0.0 – Festinger Vault

Do I still need to download the Theme even though i’m not going to use it?

They are supposed to work together as the plugin and theme codes are tightly integrated, if you are not going to use the theme then you cannot realize the full potential of BuddyBoss.

Anyway you can try to install the theme but leave it unactivated and see if the Platform Pro recognize it as “licensed” or if it doesn’t then activate it temporary check and then deactivate it.

Just installed (but not activated) the theme but no improvements unfortunately. I can´t activate it as i’m afraid it will mess up all progress on my current theme (Reign).

Any more routes to follow?