Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native

Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native has been updated to 0.9.7.7.

Please update Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native 0.9.7.7 to 0.9.8. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please update Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native 0.9.7.7 to 0.9.8.2. @Steve

1 Like

Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native has been updated to 0.9.8.2.

Please update Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native 0.9.8.2 to 0.9.8.4. @Steve

Please update Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native 0.9.8.2 to 0.9.8.4. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Keep up the good work and I hope you find a solution for it since it’s the only plugin I need

1 Like

1 Like

Any news on the update @Steve ?

Unfortunately not, We will update the file as soon as possible .

Please update Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native 0.9.8.2 to Please update Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native 0.9.8.2 to 0.9.8.4 @Steve - Just a reminder

Please update Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native 0.9.8.2 to 0.9.8.4 Please : Changelog - Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools that feel native. @Steve

Please update Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native 0.9.8.2 to 0.9.9.4. @Steve

Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native has been updated to 0.9.9.4.

Please update Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native 0.9.9.4 to 0.9.9.5. @Steve

After adding this plugin and playing around with the settings it a little it crashed my website. I had to go to FTP and delete it so i can access my website again. Now it still has problems that crashes the website. Are there any leftovers that might need deletion? I can only access the backend of the website. I get
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
when i try to connect to the page. The logs show nothing. I cant also use the bricks builder at all after adding this

I don’t think it’s the file’s fault I installed it and works perfectly fine. Can you remember what you did with the settings?