Boxcoin - Crypto Payment Plugin for WooCommerce

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Boxcoin - Crypto Payment Plugin for WooCommerce

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Boxcoin - Crypto Payment Plugin for WooCommerce has been updated to 1.1.3.

Invalid envato purchasement code, how to fix this? Cant activate it.

Hi @shadowrob,

Can you please post a screenshot of this issue?

grafik

If i go via wordpress β†’ Settings β†’ Payments β†’ Boxcoin β†’ Manage or Plugins β†’ Boxcoin β†’ Settings:

Any updates? This is the main reason why i subscribed here :smiley:

Hi @shadowrob,

I’m currently on my mobile device but what will happen if you enter any random value in the license field?

Not working, invalid envato license

Seems like i have to buy Boxcoin. As this version is not working.
Anyway thanks for your time.

Hi @shadowrob,

We’re still investigating this issue for you, but if you require to have this plugin as soon as possible, we are not able to tell you when we have a pre-activated version for you, sorry.

What do you think how long this take for you? Maybe i can wait.

I’m not sure how long it will take, as the original developer has increased their security for this plugin by requiring a lot of functions need to be checked by a cloud API key… :frowning: