Booknetic – WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Booknetic

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Please update this plugin to the latest Version 2.7.8

Can you Please update this plugin to the latest Version 2.7.8 asap.

1 Like

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with version 2.7.8. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

1 Like

Hope you guys can , patience.

1 Like

Booknetic has been updated to 3.1.3

strange , it gives me an error.

@Martin

The error , was because i was running on localhost , some plugins have limited functions on localhost.

Yup - it can be related to running the plugin on a localhost environment.

We’re still investigating this issue.

Does the plugin include the optional addons? like Zoom integration, woocommerce, Google calendar integrations?

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t think so:

But the core plugin is full unlocked :slight_smile:

I see… so still I have to buy the addons from the marketplace?

As far as I have checked, yes.

But you can put it on your wishlist as well:

If it is possible to add (if the code is not 100% locked and requires a checked license on the server side) it should be added in the future

I’m lost… I just need a clear answer when purchasing the core Booknetic 3.1.3 plugin, means I will NOT be able to install those addons? If not, then it is useless for me. If yes then I can but and test but you have to refund me if it does not work!!!

Sorry for not being clear enough.

It is not possible to buy the addons using the plugin here from the Festinger vault, because as I understand it, the addons are associated directly to your account so you would have to buy the core plugin directly from code canyon as well.

What I meant to say, is that in the future we may add these addons to the Festinger Vault as well, thus removing the need to buy them :slight_smile:

But well, I think you are new here, aren’t you?

You can get a free download from Festinger Vault. Send a email to hello@festingervault.com and Festinger will add a free download in your account, so you can test a item before buying something

@kafnoon I just checked this download and you’re right. The addons are missing, but I’m happy to let you know that we’re able to upload the addons here for you.

Here you go:

1 Like

YAYY! Nice!

OH WOW!!!
You are guys so Brillient

1 Like

@Martin Allow me to be a bit demanding, can you send me the latest Core plugin file for test before I buy it!