Booknetic – WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

If you want a free trial, you can have a look here:

We do not share free files by default :wink:

You have the Saas version to?

1 Like

https://festingervault.com/booknetic-saas/

Booknetic has been updated to 3.1.4

@Martin any chance of getting their newly added Mailchimp integration addon here as well?

@herrscher and @Eagle – here you can download the Booknetic Saas plugin if you’d like :slight_smile:

booknetic-saas (2).zip (2.2 MB)

@cranko – thanks a lot for your request, but please post your request in this section.

1 Like

its suppose the bookenetic dissapear after installing sass? , it removes the booknetic on the left side of the admin panel after installing sass.

@Martin

Hi @herrscher – I don’t have personal experience with this plugin, but the SAAS plugin can be downloaded from above, and it should work properly with the WP version. :slight_smile:

The problem is , the regular booknetic dissapears from my dashboard once installed the sass.

Booknetic has been updated to 3.1.4

do u have updated version?
thx

@Steve

current version, workflow is not working. So the plugin is not working.
what i need trial user to test it core plugin. But i download not working version. can u help me?
thank you.

Booknetic – WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] has been updated to 3.1.5

Seems not working , i cant add clients or service , it does noting.

@Martin

That’s really odd. It looks like a big headache to keep Booknetic activated without a license key, as the developer is changing the core code VERY frequently. =( We will investigate the code again to see if there is an ability to make it work again.

Thank you , apreciate your hard work , hope this issue can be solved.

3.2.2 works if u do a clean install , i previous installation of booknetic will make the tables form the database buggy , i had to intall the 3.2.2 on a new fresh domain and export the sql tables and import on mine current domain , anyways can u null 3.1.2 plz i want to test a version of saas i got @Martin.