Blocksy Companion (Premium)

Updated version of plugin breaks the website & it’s not nulled properly

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 19 of the file /home/xxxxx/xxxxxx.com/wp-content/themes/blocksy/inc/panel-builder/header/mobile-menu/config.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method BlocksyFsNull::can_use_premium_code() in /home/xxxxx/xxxxx.com/wp-content/themes/blocksy/inc/panel-builder/header/mobile-menu/config.php:19

1 Like

Blocksy Companion (Premium) has been updated to 1.8.31

The file has been updated.

Would you be able to try this version, please?

Not working for me. If I install either Blocksy or the Pro Companion I get an error. I tried:

Deactivate Pro plugin
Update Blocksy
Upload new version of Pro plugin

Then it won’t activate:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method BlocksyFsNull::can_use_premium_code() in /home/customer/www/blackdragonbooks.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blocksy-companion-pro/plugin.php:104 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/blackdragonbooks.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blocksy-companion-pro/plugin.php(146): Blocksy\Plugin->early_init() #1 /home/customer/www/blackdragonbooks.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blocksy-companion-pro/plugin.php(51): Blocksy\Plugin->__construct() #2 /home/customer/www/blackdragonbooks.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blocksy-companion-pro/plugin.php(201): Blocksy\Plugin::instance() #3 /home/customer/www/blackdragonbooks.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blocksy-companion-pro/blocksy-companion.php(91): require(’/home/customer/…’) #4 /home/customer/www/blackdragonbooks.co.uk/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2288): include_once(’/home/customer/…’) #5 /home/customer/www/blackdragonbooks.co.uk/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(192): plugin_sandbox_scrape( in /home/customer/www/blackdragonbooks.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blocksy-companion-pro/plugin.php on line 104

@Festinger

Thank you - we will investigate this issue in further detail.

It looks like they have changed their entire source code in the last few updates.

Please update 1.8.32

1 Like

Blocksy Companion (Premium) has been updated to 1.8.32

Blocksy Companion (Premium) has been updated to 1.8.36

Hey, can you update it to 1.8.39?
Thanks

Blocksy Companion (Premium) has been updated to 1.8.37