BEYOT - WordPress Real Estate Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for BEYOT - WordPress Real Estate Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

I have issues setting up this G5-Beyot Template. Please I need help. The google map function is not working and the default currency for the property page and packages is $ sign. Please I need help on how to replace it with Naira sign. Thanks

Hello @jerry042,

I merged your topic together with the actual support topic of the BEYOT theme.

I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if he can include the documentation files for you.

Thanks. my major issue is changing the base currency $ to Naira and fixing the google map issue

Hi @jerry042, I just checked the comments of ThemeForest in regards to changing the base currency, but it looks like it’s not possible without developing a custom addon for this (as the theme developer told some of their customers).

Documentation for BEYOT.
beyot-doc.zip (552 Bytes)

ok thanks. what about the google map?

That’s probably an issue related to the API key of Google maps.

Please check the documentation uploaded by our team member and let us know if that solved your problem.

where can i get the documentation you mentioned?

You can find documents here…
https://docs.g5plus.net/beyot/usage/introduction.html

i did went through the theme documentation but i did not see where google map was mentioned

Read here
https://plugins.g5plus.net/ere/knowledge-base/google-maps-shows-error-for-development-purposes-only/

ok thanks

Please update BEYOT - WordPress Real Estate Theme 2.1.2 to PLease Update to 2.1.3 version theme. @Steve

1 Like

BEYOT - WordPress Real Estate Theme has been updated to 2.1.3.