[WISH] Best WordPress Review Theme For Games, Movies And Music - Gamez

Hi,

I would LOVE to have the following item added to the Festinger Vault:

Title for your request: e.g “Best WordPress Review Theme For Games, Movies And Music - Gamez”

Link: “Best WordPress Review Theme For Games, Movies And Music - Gamez by ThemeXpert

@Martin Please see this theme, I wants to start blogging related to game, I have checked many theme, but I love this theme, Check once demo.

It’s indeed a nice theme :slight_smile: but our request policy is the same for every customer here :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I know that Earlier I also requested this product on BHW, But see there are not any related requests so I request it again.
I am waiting for other members of the community who needs a WordPress theme for esport and sport review niche, they all definitely love this one.

1 Like

Don’t forget to vote for this wish!

After adding your request, our staff will consider adding your item to the vault. We have no deadline, but the more popular an item, the more chance it has to be added first and faster.

Please check our wishlist guidelines here.

1 Like

Vote i want to use this theme too

1 Like

Then click on the vote button. Clicking on the vote button will help this to get the item in vault.

Hi @sambaidee.kk – thanks a lot for your message here and @shuba.kumar is right, we will add the items based on the amount of votes and it’s more likely to be added =)

1 Like