Beaver Builder Pro

Download Link:
https://festingervault.com/beaver-builder-pro/

This is a support topic for Beaver Builder Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

This is TWO versions behind current is 2.5.1.3

1 Like

Beaver Builder Pro has been updated to 2.5.1.3

New update to 2.5.2.1

1 Like

Beaver Builder Pro has been updated to 2.5.2

New update to version 2.5.2.1

1 Like

Beaver Builder Pro has been updated to 2.5.2.1

New update version to 2.5.2.3

1 Like

Beaver Builder Pro has been updated to 2.5.2.3

Issue with XML text appearing when I try to download instead of the file.

There is an update to this plugin will it be added also in my WordPress admin I installed it and it says

UPDATE UNAVAILABLE! Please enter a valid license key to enable automatic updates. Enter License Key ยป
The following error was encountered: Subscription not found. Contact Support for more information.

Please note that this issue is sometimes displayed once the backend is not synced yet.

What version are you looking for?

using the latest version that is on here 2.5.2.3 but there is a newer version which is 2.5.3

Beaver Builder Pro has been updated to 2.5.3

New update to version 2.5.3.1

1 Like

Beaver Builder Pro has been updated to 2.5.3.1

File still the old one

Beaver Builder Pro has been updated to 2.5.3.1

Please note that our backend require a sync โ€“ the file will be available within 30 minutes.

Keeps asking me for a License Key and says update is unavailable