B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin

Download Link:

This is a support topic for B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Please update to Version 4.0.6 - March 7th, 2022 Thanks!

1 Like

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.0.6

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.2.21

Hello users, b2b dashboard statistics do not change when sales are made from the admin panel, do you have the same?

Hi @socimake - I just want to confirm with you, are you using version 4.2.21?

Hello dear festinger, I solved the problem I mentioned, because the default refresh time is 12 hours, it does not appear, I solved it by closing it with coding. The main thing I want to ask is when will you add the company credit extension, I want to request and get information, thinking that one day other community members like me will need it.

Sure - you’re always free to request new items to the vault.

1 Like

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.2.30

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.2.41

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.2.7

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.2.80

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.3.05

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.3.28

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.3.4

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.3.64

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.4.0.0

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.4.10

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.4.30 .

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin has been updated to 4.4.33.