Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce

Hey, so how do we import a pre-built Avada website? I tried to import one from their library, says downloading, but nothing happens.

Hi @en2contact – thank you for your comment here.

Please note that the import of demo content is not available with our services.

Hi, the theme cannot be installed. Is it possible for you to forward the updated version or fix the problem?

1 Like

Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce has been updated to 7.8

Please update Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce 7.8 to AvadaVersion: 7.8.1. @FestingerUpdates

Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce has been updated to 7.8.1

Please update Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce 7.8.1 to 7.8.2. @FestingerUpdates

1 Like

Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce has been updated to 7.8.2

Hey there! i faced a problem trying to implements avada plug-in, i used a template

from there but i believe Avada team checked my purchase code and found none so the theme crashed and i cannot change the website theme anymore, whatever theme i’m trying to implement i see weird stuff (attached below). Can you help me disable the Avada plug in whatsoever and make it work? Or even reinstall the plug in without the authorization problem because of this code every design becomes messed up. Thank you

Hello @semiglas.beats – welcome to our forums and I have merged your topic with the actual support topic of Avada.

That’s really odd… can you let me know what version of Avada theme and it’s plugins you’re using?

You can always remove a theme from FTP and delete the theme from wp-content → themes → your installed theme.

Please update Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce 7.8.2 to 7.9.1. @FestingerUpdates

Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce has been updated to 7.9.

Please update Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce 7.9 to 7.9.2. @FestingerUpdates

1 Like

Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce has been updated to 7.9.1.

Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce has been updated to 7.9.2.

Please update Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce 7.9.2 to 7.9.2. @FestingerUpdates

1 Like

Please update Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce 7.9.2 to V7.9.2. @FestingerUpdates

There is new version available, Kindly bring it on it’s V7.9.2