Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce

I have the 7.7 installed and installed the other accompanied plugins but having an issue…

Currently what I am seeing -

" Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Fusion_WooCommerce::is_new_checkout() in /home/customer/www/sidb1.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/class-fusion-builder.php:6348 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/sidb1.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): FusionBuilder->checkout_elements_wrapper(’[fusion_builder…’) #1 /home/customer/www/sidb1.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’[fusion_builder…’, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/sidb1.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/class-fusion-template-builder.php(1408): apply_filters(‘the_content’, ‘[fusion_builder…’) #3 /home/customer/www/sidb1.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/class-fusion-template-builder.php(1021): Fusion_Template_Builder->render_content(Object(WP_Post)) #4 /home/customer/www/sidb1.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): Fusion_Template_Builder->{closure}(’’) #5 /home/customer/www/sidb1.sg- in /home/customer/www/sidb1.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/class-fusion-builder.php on line 6348"

Clearly an issue with Fusion Builder… Can you get this working correctly…? I can even supply login crews if needed. thanks

Gotcha!

We’ve uploaded Fusion Builder 3.7.1 and this can be downloaded from here:

Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce has been updated to 7.7.1

Avada doesn’t work.

I installed Avada Fusion Builder and Core and still nothing.

Please advice

FIxed

1 Like

Cheers!

I assume you got it fixed by installing the required plugins? :slight_smile:

When I deploy on my WP site, I goto the theme and it requests download plugins. When I that, the download stalls and never completes.
Is there something more I should do?

Hey man, that seems weird.

Can you explain me a bit better the step by step to reproduce the issue? I will try on my side and see what happens.

To reproduce, I just need to install the Avada and then try to install the recommended plugins?

I believe you mean this screen correct?

I think it may need a long time depending on the host. It keeps running for me:

I will check if any error happens.

But this appears to be related to the host if it fails.

I would recommend you to increase all php limits to the max on your host and add this line on wp-config.php:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M');

this should help. (if you host doesn’t support 1024M, try something lower like 512M).

Really, all I’m trying to get is this: https://avada.theme-fusion.com/agency/

It timed out twice, then it loaded.

Now there are 2 new errors:
Install/Activation/Update Of Required Plugin(s)
Needed: Avada requires the following plugins installed: *[Avada Core and *[Avada Builder]

When I try to upload those they time out as well.

I upped my limit as high as possible

Hmm, I will check the error logs on my side. Seems like I’m also unable to install.

On the previous version did it work fine?

1 Like

First time attempting.

@trems

I found the solution.

1- Disable the avada theme and enable any other theme
2- Enable avada again.

All set :slight_smile:

Now you should be able to download the plugins here:

Let me know if worked for you!

1 Like

How did you add these?:
Avada Core and Avada Builder

1 Like

From festinger vault!

Sorry, I didn’t notice that the download plugin wouldn’t work. So you need to download from the vault the addons as well

1 Like

Thanks mate! Do these addons get uploaded on WP to themes or plugins?

2 Likes

Plugins. You can download them directly with the Festinger plugins and they should auto update as well

1 Like

Got it!
Thanks for super fasts responses. I’m going to suggest Festinger make you VP of Customer Service! :fist_right: :fist_left:

2 Likes

@aquasp and @trems – Thanks guys for your comments here and I’m happy @aquasp was able to help you out as well.

This is really appreciated :slight_smile:

// I merged the topics together with the support topic of Avada. :slight_smile:

1 Like