Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

The Avada Theme not working please as the download is not available yet. Please update it and give the option to download it in 5000+ plugins plan

@grozmart1 - the issue has been fixed. Please note that you tried to download the file when our backend was syncing. We’re ready to improve that workflow.

P.s. I have merged your support ticket with the thread of Avada. :slight_smile:

its not getting download please enable download mode for downloading all Avada themes and plugins

It’s getting struck not being downloaded do something

problems with Avada themes and plugins coming and some plugins not working and not being able to download resolve this issue so I can download anything

Most plugins and themes and plugins in 5000+ plugins plan are not able to download Avada themes and other plugins and themes

Hi,

I just checked the download and it’s working for my side. I assume you experience a different issue?
Please note that the import of demo content is not available with our services.

it’s not working sir/mam tried please help in downloading all Avada themes and plugins on my WordPress site and here also festingervault also tried not working

What exactly is not working @grozmart1?

– edit –

Please note that you need the required addons/plugins. These can be downloaded from here:

hello sir/mam

Your plan download limit is over, please refill license to enjoy more download.

this is coming even if I am having 5000+ plugins and themes lifetime key available what is this happening please correct it

That’s right, you received one free download, and you downloaded the Bimber theme already. If you want to download more items, you can check the memberships page for more information.

I am needed of Avada theme & plugin if possible that please give free zip file as it should be something

Would it be possible to get it updated to the newest version?

@FestingerUpdates

Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce has been updated to 7.6.1

Please can you help with Avada theme version 5.9.1

My website is currently at 4.0.3 and I need to first upgrade to 5.9.1 before I can update to the latest version

1 Like

Avada | Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce has been updated to 7.7

@Festinger

Sorry I don’t have access to version 5.9.1.