Astra WordPress Theme

Please update Astra WordPress Theme 3.8.1 to 3.9.2.

@Steve

Please update Astra WordPress Theme 3.8.1 to 3.9.2. @Steve

@Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update Astra WordPress Theme 3.8.1 to 3.9.3. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update Astra WordPress Theme 3.8.1 to 3.9.2. @Steve

Astra WordPress Theme has been updated to 3.9.4.

Please update Astra WordPress Theme 3.9.4 to 4.0.0. @Steve

Astra WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.0.1.

Hello,
I received this error:
Sorry, Download file is not available yet. Refresh the page please, if it does not work try again later. kindly report them.
Please help.

Thank you!

Thanks for reporting this @e.mesbah,

We will fix this on our side asap.

Hello,
I had the same erorr with the download… So I have downloaded it from your website and installed it to my wp site, but after installing starter themes ( I have tried from your vault and inside from astra) I get this error:
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
Error from email:
Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 153 of the file /autoinstalator/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/astra-pro-sites/inc/lib/onboarding/class-onboarding-loader.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: array_merge(): Argument #1 must be of type array, null given in /autoinstalator/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/astra-pro-sites/inc/lib/onboarding/class-onboarding-loader.php:153
Stack trace:
#0 /autoinstalator/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/astra-pro-sites/inc/lib/onboarding/class-onboarding-loader.php(153): array_merge()
#1 /autoinstalator/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): Intelligent_Starter_Templates_Loader->enqueue_scripts()
#2 /autoinstalator/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#3 /autoinstalator/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
#4 /autoinstalator/wordpress/wp-admin/admin-header.php(118): do_action()
#5 /autoinstalator/wordpress/wp-admin/admin.php(239): require_once(‘…’)
#6 /autoinstalator/wordpress/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once(‘…’)
#7 {main}
thrown

Hi @almostbroke,

Can you please try again?

@e.mesbah → this error should be resolved =)

Astra WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.0.2.

Hello,
I have forced updated astra and astra starter themes and I get the same error. Any tips what should I do?

Please uninstall the previously installed version of Astra and replace it with the latest version 4.0.2.

Do I need to install this specific free version in order to work with the PRO version? or I can simply use the free version from WP repository? thanks!

Hello @xKadaj,

You can install the free version of the WordPress repository as well =)

1 Like