Aquavist – Fish Aquarium & Aquascape Elementor Template Kit

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Aquavist – Fish Aquarium & Aquascape Elementor Template Kit

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Whats the proper way to install this kit? I am receiving an error when attempting to install the kit using Elementor > Templates > Add New, as well as Elementor > Templates > Theme Builder > Import.

Any tips?

Hi @nooonan – what error do you get? =)

@Martin I am very sorry for the delay. I am just getting back to this project now. I like the theme template and it’s perfect for this project.

I am receiving a “Invalid Content In File” error.

Screenshot

I have attempted to import the template by Templates > Add New > Import Template (top of page).

Thanks.

Please check this:

How to Install:

1. Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
  2. Do not unzip
  3. Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
  4. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
  5. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
  6. Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
  7. Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
  8. Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize

This worked. Sorry I missed this. Thank you as always @Martin

You’re welcome @nooonan!