Amelia

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

5.2 out!

1 Like

Amelia has been updated to 5.2

Hi,

Is it the Pro version? There is no Packages functionality. There should be 2 tabs under Services section: Services and Packages. In this current version there are no tabs at all.

Hi @vstcheck – would you be able to post a screenshot of this issue, please?

I double checked and it’s not the pro version because the pro version has Whatsapp integration + Packages. Neither of these features are present. Could you please upload the Pro version?

Hi @Steve – please replace item.

It has been replaced now.Thanks

Hi, you uploaded exactly the same non-pro version… It doesn’t have Whatsapp and Package features. I even compared the sizes the prior version and this one - they are both 15.4 MB (16,194,227 bytes).

Hello @vstcheck – I personally checked the file and it has been replaced.

Kindly download the latest version (5.2) and this should work as expected.

If not, please provide us a screenshot of the direct page you’re trying to access, so we can replicate that issue on our localhost.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

There are 3 licenses of Amelia:

1. Amelia Basic
  2. Amelia Pro
  3. Amelia Developers

Amelia Pro and Amelia Developers have 2 additional features: WhatsApp integration + Packages.

When I download and try your version, I’m missing these 2 features (WhatsApp integration + Packages). Please see the attached screenshots below.

Amelia Basic (the one provided on Festinger Vault, you may notice there is no Packages tab):

Amelia Pro (I took the screenshot from their website, you may notice Packages tab):

There is no Whatsapp integration on your version.

Could you please upload Amelia Pro version (not Basic)?

Thanks

mine has the package.

What version do you use 5.2?

Do you have WhatsApp integration? When you pick Notifications, there should be 3 tabs Email | SMS | WhatsApp. Mine version doesn’t have WhatsApp tab.

i have both :smiley:

I installed a fresh Wordpress, downloaded Amelia again and got the same result.

Can you tell me the exact size of the file which you installed? Mine file size (which I downloaded from here) is 16,194,227 bytes

Maybe I need to install 5.1 first and then upgrade to 5.2, no idea…

The plugin is not from here , and i cant post link here.

Hello @vstcheck and @herrscher – thank you both for your comment here.

@herrscher I sent you a PM with the request to send me the file in order to check how they nulled their file.

Would you mind sharing it, so we can see if we can make it work for the Amelia plugin as well, so @vstcheck and others can enjoy the premium features =)

Thanks in advance.

deleted your pm by mistake

Please check your PM again.

sent you