All In One SEO Pack Pro

Are you sure you’re using the latest version?

Yes. I just redownloaded it again to verify. I am also seeing the updated version of plugin in my dashboard. I also see it saying its activated on the homepage but when I go to the pro features like link redirects and link assistant I get the error above.

Am I doing something incorrectly? Does the free version need to be completely uninstalled to work? Currently, it is turned off but not deleted.

Please note that these additional features will be unlocked by installing the addons for All in one SEO:

You can find all the other addons here:

Enjoy =)

Thanks! I assumed it was all included in the pro download :slight_smile: my apologies. I will try with the addons.

No worries.

I can understand the confusion here. Let me explain why we’re not adding them with the pro package. Each of our uploaded themes and plugins is the ‘installable’ version of the zip files.

This allows us to update/maintain / upload new versions in the future. If we upload the ‘full zip’ of AIO SEO; it means you can download all the addons at once, but you cannot install it directly from our Festinger Vault plugin as the main zip contains multiple isntallable files :wink:

I hope this makes sense.

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.2.8

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.2.9.

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.3.0 .

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.3.2.

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.3.3.

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.3.4.1.

Please update All In One SEO Pack Pro 4.3.4.1 to 4.3.6.1. @Steve

1 Like

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.3.6.

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.3.7 .

Please update All In One SEO Pack Pro 4.3.7 to 4.3.8. @Steve

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.3.8.

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.3.9.

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.4.0.

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.4.0.2 .

Hi guys,

After updating to 4.4.0 I started getting an error, which is still happening after 4.4.0.2.

I’m getting these three error messages:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack-pro/app/Pro/Utils/Addons.php on line 65

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at *** /public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack-pro/app/Pro/Utils/Addons.php:65) in /home/customer/www/blackdragondesign.co.uk/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1431

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack-pro/app/Pro/Utils/Addons.php:65) in /home/customer/www/blackdragondesign.co.uk/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

I also have these installed:
AIOSEO - Local Business
AIOSEO - Image SEO
AIOSEO - IndexNow

Thanks