AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce

Thanks for letting us know.

We will still investigate this issue and if we have a solution, we will provide it here.

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce has been updated to 1.24.1 .

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce has been updated to 1.24.3.

not working, it’s asking for a key

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce has been updated to 1.25.0.

its telling to activate. not working

Pls kindly solve this problem. or reply Thanks

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if this issue can be resolved.

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce has been updated to 1.25.2.

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce has been updated to 1.25.5.

Please, solve the licence problem !
The plugin doesn’t work.

The file has been replaced now. Redownload and install it.

Sorry, but i tried 2 times to completely delete and reinstall it, but it does not work.

Please can you find a solution to be able to use the plugin ?

Thanks for reporting this @recreabox1.

It looks like the original developer made some changes to the core code and we need to investigate why this is happening.

Once we have a solution, we will post it here.

Seems like the Purchase code is not working at the moment. Any update on possible solution?

Thanks for all you do!

Please check our previous response.

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce has been updated to 1.26.0.

not working
You didn’t activate Ali2Woo! Please open the Ali2Woo plugin [settings] and input your purchase key.

Hi @lazreg.s3aani,

Thanks for your comment here. Could you please let me know which features are not working for you?