Affiliate Egg Pro

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.7.0

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.7.1.

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.7.2.

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.7.3.

unable to use the plugin. not a valid license key. using current version from Festinger.

Dear valued community member,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @festybot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide license keys as it is financially infeasible to purchase one for every customer. However, we would like to assure you that 99,99% of the plugins posted in our WordPress repository will work without the need for a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @festingerupdates to see if the file can be replaced or updated. If it’s available, he will be uploading it as soon as possible for you. You will be receiving an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain features of a plugin, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@festybot (Please note that I am not a human)

Hello @TNDragons,

Please note that a license key is only required for this plugin in order to use automatic updates.

What features are not working for you?

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.8.0.

Hi. i’m using reHub theme. with affiliate egg pro plugin and content egg pro plugin.
content egg pro plugin was activated and working. but affiliate egg pro plugin was not working. it shows the screenshot i shared before.
guide me how to use the plugin.

the below screenshot is inside content egg pro plugin integration with affiliate egg plugin page.

1 Like

@TNDragons
The file has been replaced now.
License key: 0c499aa2-58c2-4bff-9315-52ff6286ea71 or B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.8.1.