Affiliate Egg Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Affiliate Egg Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.3.4

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.3.6

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.3.7

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.3.8

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.4.0

License key is not accepted. Please try again. If you are still having trouble with your License key please contact our support team.

license key provided by you is not accepted by affiliate egg pro.

Hi @morgan.azhari – does the plugin works without the license key, as the file looks pre-activated.

no, the plugin doesn’t do anything and just asked for license key

Hi @morgan.azhari – can you try this license key, please?

0c499aa2-58c2-4bff-9315-52ff6286ea71

still didn’t work

Hi @morgan.azhari – I can confirm with you that the latest version is not working. however, I uploaded a previous version (10.3.5) which is working like a charm:

Kindly download this version while we search for a solution for the latest version.

Hi, I tried 10.3.5 and 10.3.8. both showing this warning.

Hope you get the fix soon. :smiling_face:

Hi @hot-caramel – thanks a lot for your comment.

Yes, more and more developers are implementing such ‘notifications’ in order to make WP users scared, but you can use the plugin features 100% without the need to purchase the original plugin.

You can disable this notification by enabling ‘disable admin notifications’ from the Festinger Vault plugin =).

Hi, the plugin doesn’t work again and I’m using version 10.3.5.

Now, when I open it, it asked for activation key. after entering activation key, it redirect to store front page, but try refreshing the page or entering other pages will make the plugin asking for activation key again.

@Martin

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.4.1

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.4.2

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.4.3

Affiliate Egg Pro has been updated to 10.5.0